Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Still not sure where social media for business is going or how it can work for you?
Here is an example of a tumblr post titled "Why I Love Toronto"




Why I Love Toronto Reason #235
The Inside Of Fickle Restaurant  
So on Saturday night after I had departed from the Delta Chelsea at around 2am, I decided that I was not going to wait for the Yonge Night Bus to take me up to Bloor, so I decided to take a walk up Yonge Street in the middle of the night and did I meet some interesting characters! However, I digress. As I was walking I was captivated by this green light that was radiating from this building just a bit north of Yonge and College. I went up to it and it was this restaurant called Fickle.
I have never heard of this restaurant or been in it, but it is absolutely amazing. The restaurant has a very modern design and this thing in the middle of it that is kind of in the shape of a really large funnel. Anyways instead of this funnel shaped thing being completely solid it has a patterns of hearts carved into it. Inside this patterned structure is what I assume to be light that emits different colours such as green, blue, silver and purple. Now being in the middle the light shines throughout the whole restaurant and as it does it shines the pattern on the walls. I can’t explain it so I’ll let the picture tell you the story. Anyways, intoxicated me was just staring inside this restaurant and looking at this beautiful pattern that was on the three walls and ceiling. Now I’m no light expert, so I’m not sure how this actually works or how it is able to do this, but it just an amazing light display.
Now for those of who would like to try the restaurant it serves Vietnamese, Thia and Chinese Cuisine. DineTO even calls the atmosphere romantic – oh la la.
So if you’re ever walking up/ down Yonge and you’re in the College area, I say you check out the light display of this restaurant because it is truly a treat.  
That Is Why I Love Toronto


No comments:

Post a Comment